GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Quality Control Technician” to join our afternoon shift team 2:45 p.m. to 11:00 p.m..
Main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Performs sampling and inspection of raw materials.
- Monitors receipt of raw materials and make sure that they are sampled in timely manner.
- Prints material specification.
- Updates raw material retained sample database.
- Maintains the raw material filing system.
- Completion of Grade 12. Post-secondary courses related to the position will be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those with a minimum of one (1) year experience in a natural health and/or food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Willing to undergo Forklift certification.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.