Label Control / QA Technician
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Label Control/Quality Assurance Technician” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Inspects labels and label like materials and receives into the materials inventory system; takes samples.
- Places approved or rejected stickers to denote status of labels.
- Assists in staging and issuance of labels for work orders occur in a timely manner.
- Printing of master shipper labels for production.
- Inspects packaging materials and approves or rejects, based on specifications.
- Assists in investigation pertaining to labels.
- Maintains filing system.
- Completion of Grade 12 and some post-secondary courses related to the position.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy, while working within deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to follow-up and maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills (excel, word and outlook).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg.
- Experience in a natural health or food manufacturing environment will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.
Download a PDF file of this job description.