Purchasing/Planning Data Clerk
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Purchasing/Planning Data Clerk” to join our team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Export work order component data from SAP into Excel.
- Build and maintain spreadsheets to track and report status of components to Sales.
- Regularly monitor/communicate/update report data.
- Follow up with Purchasing for status updates.
- Execute MRO Purchase requests as required.
- Manage a small Vendor portfolio from purchase prompt to PO placement and follow-up to delivery.
- Assist with Production Scheduler and Purchasing duties as required.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office (in particular Excel & Outlook).
- Proficiency with ERP/MRP systems (SAP an asset).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to deal with changing priorities.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!