GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Pallet Wrapper” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Wrapping of pallets to shipping specifications
- Enter data into ERP system.
- Assist in picking and put away
- Assist in other areas of Warehouse when required.
- Monday to Friday – 6:00 AM to 2:30 AM.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems would be an asset.
- Forklift training / Material Handling Equipment would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!