GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire individuals to work in the “Packaging” on the Bottling, Powder Filling and Cartoning lines in the Production department.
The position requires a person that (but not limited to):
- Demonstrates attention to detail, ensuring quality product meets Work Order specifications.
- Keeps watch for changes in product or packaging components, reporting any non-conformances immediately to the Lead Hand or Supervisor.
- Maintains a tidy/clean area for safe passage through assigned area during runs.
- Ensures equipment is operating safely and properly.
- Is physically fit, with the ability to stand and move for an extended period of time.
- Is able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Co-operates with co-workers and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Day Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Shift: 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm Monday to Friday
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted.