GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an experienced “Millwright” to join our team.
Primary Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- All aspects of the general maintenance of the facility; including electrical, construction and mechanical.
- Organize workload regarding maintenance schedules and regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Complete work in accordance with fire & building codes; GMP & SOP’s.
- Safety – ensure maintenance practices comply with WCB
- Provide emergency repairs to ensure 24/7 availability of services.
- Monday to Friday – 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge base of PLC’s.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently within timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to be adaptable in a changing environment.
- Proven success as a team member and working in a team orientated environment
- HACCP will be considered an asset.
- Electrical and MIG/TIG welding experience will be considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!