GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Material Handler” to join our Warehouse team.
Day Shift: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Afternoon Shift: 2:45 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Accurately pick and prepare materials to be used in production according to work order requirements
- Operate barcode scanners and computer system to accurately pick and allocate materials based on lots and quantities
- Resolve discrepancies in lot numbers, quantity and/or location of materials.
- Operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist full and partial pallets.
- Assist in other areas of warehouse when required, including inventory counts
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area within a Warehouse/Production environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Positive attitude.- Ability to perform basic math.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems would be an asset.
- Forklift training would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.