Key Account Manager
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking an ambitious & skilled Key Account Manager with a passion for the natural health industry to join the contract manufacturing division of our Sales team. The position is to sustainably meet sales targets and achieve long term success with existing and new clients.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Sales Objectives; meet assigned sales targets for allocated accounts.
- Sales Planning; develop customers in accordance with GFR Joint Business Planning (JBP) practices.
- Sales Forecasting; develop and proactively manage accurate sales forecasts including timely communication of changing customer business conditions.
- Generate new opportunities through the efforts of contacting prospective customers and internal leads (via phone, email and/or personal visits), attending Trade Shows.
- Understand competitor and market information.
- Provide business solutions that will meet customer’s needs and effectively close the sale.
- Submit sales reports and forecasts as requested.
- Establish solid trust based working relationships with your accounts by maintaining a “Customer First Culture” throughout.
- Five years combined sales and operations experience in the Natural Health Product field or related industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturing, dosage formats and packaging options will be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- Results focused and oriented toward problem solving and achievement of team goals.
- Ability to handle multiple, rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Available to work flexible hours, including overtime when needed.
- Willing and able to travel as required (approximately 5%).
- Good computer skills with MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.