Inventory Control Assistant
GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire an “Inventory Control Assistant” to join our Warehouse team.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Attend to production inquiries regarding discrepancies in lot, quantity, and/or location.
- Investigate all variances/discrepancies with a sense of urgency; communicate with departments as required to bring issues to an immediate resolve.
- Audit all staging and output locations weekly to ensure all inventory is reconciled in each location.
- Execute all Destruction Orders and coordinate RMA transactions.
- Execute all warehouse transfers – inclusive of Intrasit, TP and QRJTE.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Maintain and reconcile warehouse inventory on a daily basis, primarily through cycle counting; maintain information via location/via lot number.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to minimize inventory that remains in QRJTE.
- May operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping platform to storage or work area.
- Communicate major issues or concerns to Warehouse Manager.
- Maintains an organized layout and safe work environment.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, following work instructions and safe operating procedures.
- Perform inventory consolidation in coordination with other warehouse personnel.
- Instruct and correct process which could challenge warehouse integrity.
- Monday to Friday – 6:00 AM to 2:30 AM.
- Completion of Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Ability to work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good working relationships with others.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with scanners, measuring tools and scales.
- Good reasoning skills, with the ability to assess a situation and find the logical answer.
- Experience with computers and ERP or other data entry systems would be an asset.
- Forklift training / Material Handling Equipment would be an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment!
Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!