Human Resources Assistant
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proudly Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality supplements for our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Human Resources Assistant. Working under the leadership of the Director of Human Resources, this position will provide administrative support with the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and programs.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Manage the recruitment process: developing position profiles, sourcing qualified applicants, screening applicants, and coordinating the scheduling of interviews.
- Conduct new employee onboarding.
- Effectively communicate with employees providing advice, assistance and follow up on policies and programs.
- Develop and maintain HR information, documents/forms, policies, etc. as required.
- Administer all benefits programs and provide employee support as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee reward and recognition programs and events.
- Update and maintain a current database of all job descriptions.
- Provide support to learning and leadership initiatives.
- Create and prepare monthly reports and other HR metric reports.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related experience.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a Human Resources role.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), strong interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Professional demeanor, diplomacy and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- In-depth experience of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of BC Employment Standards legislation.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!