GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced
E-commerce Specialist with a passion for the natural health industry.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and maintain strategies for the brand on Amazon and Costco online.
- Coordinate online marketing strategy, including pricing optimization, promotional opportunities and content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email).
- Achieve the budgeted and profitability targets for Amazon.ca and Costco.ca
- Create relationships and proactively engage with key players on the Amazon account team.
- Keep current and informed on Amazon best practices and policies including marketing tools.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities on Amazon and Costco.ca and ensure brand standards are met on retailer sites.
- Create, manage and optimize page content on retailer platforms listings, including uploading product descriptions, features, and images for new and existing products.
- Increase listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions.
- Create keyword and targeted pay-per-click advertising campaigns and AMS marketing.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and ability to optimize content for SEO
- Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems.
- Identify issues on e-commerce platforms and find solutions to resolve them.
Analytics & Reporting:
- Track weekly marketplace performance metrics and implement strategy for improvement.
- Identify FAQs and reviews and adapt content where applicable to increase user experience and influence purchasing decision.
- Create, execute, and track online campaigns including promotional campaigns.
- Report regularly on campaign performance.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the e-commerce market, including global insights, industry trends, competitor activity, new products, pricing and promotional offers.
- Translate insights into strategy aligned with overall brand direction
- Work cross functionally with departments across GFR to build coordinated e-commerce strategy.
Our Required Qualifications:
- Proven track record of delivery growth strategy in e-commerce.
- 3+ years’ experience with specifically Amazon (Vendor Central & Seller Central).
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience, preferably in the area of Marketing (Digital Marketing is ideal) and/or Business Management.
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to plan strategically and to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional environment.
We provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment with opportunity for growth. We offer competitive wages and a fully paid Health and Retirement Savings benefit programs. As well you will benefit from our ongoing employee recognition events such as Monthly Lunch Day, Employee of the Month, Anniversary Celebrations, Charity Golf Tournaments, BBQs, and Holiday Parties.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate reviewing all applicants however, only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!