Customer Service Representative
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced
Customer Service Representative with a passion for the natural health industry.
- Maintain a “Customer first Culture” while delivering superior customer service and diligent account management.
- Represent the company in a positive manner, answering a variety of questions, returning calls and fulfilling special requests in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the team effort by being proactive and by performing other job-related tasks as assigned
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Identify and assess customer’s needs; Handle in-bound calls, complaints, provide solutions and follow up to ensure a timely resolution.
- Enter and track Sales orders.
- Generate and maintain Sales reports.
- Liaise with Internal departments to track customer’s account, order status and delivery information.
- Prepare customer required documentation.
- Provide additional support to the Sales Team as requested by the Sales Manager.
- At least 2 years in a similar support role, preferably in the Natural Health industry.
- Strong phone, listening, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational and multi- tasking skills.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Task timeline management.
- SAP experience will be considered an asset.
- Ability to remain positive and calm in challenging situations.
- Maintain a “Customer first Culture”
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Respectful, safe and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Competitive wages and a fully paid Health and Retirement Savings benefit programs.
- Employee Recognition Programs; Monthly lunch Day, Employee of the Month, Anniversary Celebrations.
- Annual Social Events; Charity Golf Tournament, BBQs, Holiday Parties.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.