GFR Pharma is a manufacturer of natural health supplements and sport nutrition products. As a proudly Canadian company, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers. With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to hire a “Cleaner” to join our Sanitation team.
- Perform cleaning and sanitation duties in Production areas.
- Sweep and wash floors.
- Remove garbage and recycling.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner/Janitor.
- Ability to work safely, and maintain a clean work area within a manufacturing environment.
- Good command of English; both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 10 kg.
- Monday to Friday, afternoon shift.
- Respectful, safe and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Competitive wages and a fully paid Health and Retirement Savings benefit program upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
- Employee Recognition Programs; Monthly Pizza Day, Employee of the Month, Anniversary Celebrations.
- Annual Social Events; Charity Golf Tournament, BBQs, Holiday Parties.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only individuals selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd!