GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an individual to join our Production team as a “Blender”. A commitment to manufacturing quality products and performing with safety first and foremost is essential.
Main Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Set up and operation of blending machines following specific procedures.
- Weigh, dispense and blend raw materials following specific procedures.
- Cleaning of equipment and machine parts following specific procedures.
- Reconcile production orders.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
NOTE: This position works with dusty powders; respirators and masks are provided for your safety.
- Day Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Shift: 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm Monday to Friday
- Ability to lift 25kg.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Ability to work within a powder environment along with all necessary personal protective safety equipment.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
We value our employees and provide a respectful, safe and supportive work environment! Along with competitive wages, we offer a fully paid comprehensive benefit package upon completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only individuals to be interviewed will be contacted.