Accounts Payable Clerk
GFR Pharma is a privately held manufacturer of natural health products. As a proud Canadian company located in Coquitlam B.C., we are committed to manufacturing high-quality products for our customers.
With the continued growth of our business, we are actively seeking to hire an experienced
Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Finance team.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
Credit and Invoicing
- Process credit applications, and obtain approvals for credit terms and credit limits.
- Maintain business master files in SAP Business One.
- Generate invoices and distribute to customers via email, EDI, or mail.
- Process invoices for customer chargebacks, i.e. freight, packaging plate costs.
- Issue credits for customer returns or authorized discounts/deductions.
- Prepare pro-forma invoices for prepaid customers.
- Monitor open order report and shipment schedule, to ensure customers are in good standing for orders to ship out.
Cash Receipts & Collections
- Prepare daily deposit and process payments (cheques, EFT’s, and wires) to customer accounts in SAP Business One.
- Process Moneris online credit card payments.
- Monitor customer account details for prepayments, non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Email customer statements to past due accounts.
- Follow up with to customers regarding past balances.
- Liaise with Internal departments (Customer Services, Logistics, Sales) and External partners (customer, freight carrier) to find resolutions for amounts in dispute.
Month-end, Reporting and Reconciliations
- Prepare Monthly Aging report.
- Review aging reports on a weekly basis and manually reconcile prepayments to invoices.
- Prepare Sales KPI reports on a bi-weekly basis for both the Contract Manufacturing and Branded business.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Ideally some post-secondary accounting education or course work completed.
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written.
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to effectively negotiate, troubleshoot and problem solve to resolve issues.
- Proficiency with MS Office – particularly Excel (power user, good knowledge of Vlookups) and Outlook.
- Very strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and across departments.
- Respectful, safe and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Competitive wages and a fully paid Health and Retirement Savings benefit programs.
- Employee Recognition Programs; Monthly lunch Day, Employee of the Month, Anniversary Celebrations.
- Annual Social Events; Charity Golf Tournament, BBQs, Holiday Parties.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in GFR Pharma Ltd.